AO3

NSFW Monday, 10 April 2017 04:39 pm
insanityoutlet: (Default)
[personal profile] insanityoutlet
I have an account, and a few things posted, but more than half of them were posted via the Smallville Archive migrating a collection over there.

I decided today to clean up. I went in and removed links to long dead websites, and then had to fix other errors I created doing that.

Then I figured, what the hell, I'll post the three orphan stories I found when cleaning up LJ. OMFG, when did I lose the ability to work with a posting interface?? The site fucking *hates* me.

I just spent the better part of an hour trying to figure out why I was having errors, and why I was being told my story was two words long. I tried to preview - and somehow instead of previewing, I jumped back a page and lost the work I'd just done.

MFing Hell.

May 2020

S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627 282930
31      

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Saturday, 29 August 2026 09:38 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios